- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Gianluca Vialli launches crowdfunding campaign for sports finance
- Real Madrid's 'Galácticos' make Juventus pay
- Champions League eludes English teams after draining season
- Europe's top football clubs increase value by ?3bn
- Agnelli heir gambles with the family fortune
- Which clubs score best in football's multibillion transfer market?
- China spree pushes football transfer spending to record $4.8bn
As of last trade
Juventus FC SpA (JUVE:MIL) traded at 0.75, -27.88% below its 52-week high of 1.04, set on May 03, 2017.
0.283Nov 30 20161.04May 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||742.72m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0422 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2017 12:03 BST.