- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Which clubs score best in football's multibillion transfer market?
- China spree pushes football transfer spending to record $4.8bn
- English Premier League smashes record ahead of transfer deadline
- Champions League revamp gives big clubs more clout
- I thought Uefa was formed to protect the game
- Italian football: offside trap
- Euro 2016 cheat sheet: Morata the master as Spain triumph
- Pitched battle for future of Uefa Champions League
- Women in Business - Assia Grazioli-Venier, director of special projects, Spotify
Juventus FC SpA (JUVE:MIL) closed at 0.3355, -4.14% below its 52-week high of 0.35, set on Feb 22, 2017.
0.2163Jun 24 20160.35Feb 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||338.11m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.004 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 16:36 GMT.