- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Agnelli heir gambles with the family fortune
- Which clubs score best in football's multibillion transfer market?
- China spree pushes football transfer spending to record $4.8bn
- English Premier League smashes record ahead of transfer deadline
- Champions League revamp gives big clubs more clout
- I thought Uefa was formed to protect the game
- Italian football: offside trap
- Euro 2016 cheat sheet: Morata the master as Spain triumph
Juventus FC SpA (JUVE:MIL) closed at 0.85, -18.27% below its 52-week high of 1.04, set on May 03, 2017.
0.2163Jun 24 20161.04May 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||856.60m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0467 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 16:36 BST.