- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US food producers slip on blowback from merger talk
- Politics of products risk populist backlash
- Big Food bites back in battle of the snacks
- Breitbart News to pursue 'economic populism' with business site
- Olam under fire over Africa deforestation
- Breitbart News: on the populist wave
- Big businesses call on Trump to keep faith with Paris climate deal
- The Terranauts by TC Boyle review - SF allegory or soap opera?
- No end to the squeeze in sustainable palm oil supply
- US financials feel the burn from rock bottom interest rates
Kellogg Co (K:NYQ) closed at 72.90, 3.06% above its 52-week low of 70.74, set on Dec 01, 2016.
70.74Dec 01 201687.16Jul 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.96 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.08 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:01 GMT.