- Keysight Technologies to Showcase Test Solutions for Automotive, Communications and Industrial IoT (IIoT) Markets
- Keysight’s New Handheld Measurement Software Supports Commercial Off-the-Shelf Smartphones
- Keysight Enables Device Makers to Qualify 5G End-User Experience Under Various Real-World Mobility Scenarios in Laboratory Environment
- Keysight's New High Performance 5G Base Station Test Solution Accelerates Design Validation of mmWave Small Cells
- Keysight First to Submit to 3GPP Protocol Test Cases for Verifying 5G New Radio Devices Supporting IP Multimedia Subsystem
- Keysight Technologies Enhances PathWave Software Suite with Cloud Processing to Eliminate Design Workflow Limitations
- Keysight Technologies and ROHM Semiconductor Enable Designers to Rapidly Modify SMPS Reference Design for SiC Power Devices
- Keysight’s Open RAN Test Solutions Support Validation of the Qualcomm® 5G Radio Access Network Platform for Small Cells
- Ee Huei Sin to Assume Leadership of Keysight’s Electronic Industrial Solutions Group
- Keysight Technologies Appoints Satish Dhanasekaran Chief Operating Officer
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS:NYQ) closed at 107.88, -1.93% below its 52-week high of 110.00, set on Nov 18, 2019.
77.93Mar 27 2020110.00Nov 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.18 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2020 00:00 BST.