- Keysight Technologies to Spotlight Solutions that Accelerate Innovation in All Things Smart at IoT World Congress 2019
- Keysight Technologies, Integrated Device Technologies Collaborate on Component Characterization of 5G mmWave Beamforming Integrated Circuits
- Keysight’s 5G Conformance Test Solutions Selected by Bureau Veritas for Global 5G New Radio (NR) Device Certification
- Keysight Technologies Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Keysight Technologies to Spotlight Solutions That Enable Customers to Realize Their Vision of Mobility at the Novi Automotive Testing Expo 2019
- Keysight Technologies Announces Proposed Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Keysight Enables PCTEST to Address Critical Regulatory Requirements for FCC Testing and Certification of 5G Mobile Devices
- Ixia, a Keysight Business, Delivers Required Intelligence at the Network Edge for Service Providers
- Keysight Technologies Selected as a North American Index Component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)
- Keysight, OPPO Establish Joint 5G Test Laboratory in Shenzhen, China
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS:NYQ) closed at 95.59, -6.28% below its 52-week high of 102.00, set on Sep 19, 2019.
53.21Nov 20 2018102.00Sep 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.49 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2019 23:30 BST.