- Keysight, Marvin Test Solutions Collaborate to Speed Manufacturing of mmWave Semiconductors
- Keysight's 5G Conformance Test Solutions Selected by Korea Testing Laboratory for Global 5G New Radio (NR) Device Certification
- Keysight Technologies and CUSTOMCELLS® Collaborate on Cell Formation Line and Related Technology Development
- Keysight Technologies to Host 2020 Investor Day
- Keysight Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
- Keysight First to Achieve 3GPP C-V2X Radio Frequency Conformance Test Case Validation
- Keysight Ranked 18th in First Annual Top 50 Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Companies by Investor’s Business Daily
- Keysight Technologies to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Keysight, Sprint Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- Keysight, FormFactor and CompoundTek Join Forces to Accelerate Integrated Photonics Innovations
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS:NYQ) closed at 103.20, -6.18% below its 52-week high of 110.00, set on Nov 18, 2019.
55.91Dec 24 2018110.00Nov 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2019 23:30 GMT.