- Keysight Extends Collaboration with Synopsys to Validate Complex RF and Millimeter Wave Design
- Keysight Enables Xiaomi to Accelerate 5G Release 16 Device Validation
- Keysight Collaborates with Nokia to Demonstrate the First 800 Gigabit Ethernet Readiness and Interoperability Public Test
- Keysight’s First DEI Report Highlights Support for STEM Education, Achievement of Diverse Representation Goals
- Keysight Enables Global Certification Forum to Activate Certification of 5G Devices in Accordance with 3GPP Release 16 Specifications
- Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Keysight Enables MICAS to Obtain One of the First O-RAN Certifications for Open RAN Radio Unit
- Keysight Introduces Cloud-Based End-to-End Open RAN Architect Test Solutions
- Keysight Technologies Announces Student Finalists for Innovation Challenge
- Keysight Cyber Training Simulator Provides Universities a Realistic Turnkey Cyber Range
Keysight Technologies Inc (KEYS:NYQ) closed at 171.13, -18.15% below its 52-week high of 209.08, set on Dec 30, 2021.
127.93May 12 2022209.08Dec 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.53 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 21:10 BST.