- Kimco Realty Corporation to Present at Nareit’s REITweek: 2020 Virtual Investor Conference
- Kimco Realty Explores Opportunity to Sponsor a Separate Investment Vehicle
- Kimco Realty Announces Partial Monetization of its Investment in Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Kimco Realty Invites You to Join Its Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Kimco Realty Announces First Quarter 2020 Results
- Kimco Realty Launches Curbside Pickup™ Program to Help Tenants Adapt to Changing Shopping Habits During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
- Kimco Realty Announces Upsized Term Loan to $590 Million
- Kimco Realty Pilots Tenant Assistance Program (TAP) to Help Small Businesses Apply for COVID-19 Relief Funds
- Kimco Realty Provides Update Related to COVID-19
- Kimco Realty Announces Revised Date and Time for Its First Quarter Earnings Announcement and Conference Call
Kimco Realty Corp (KIM:NYQ) closed at 13.90, 86.58% above the 52 week low of 7.45 set on Apr 02, 2020.
7.45Apr 02 202021.86Nov 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7529 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.97%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 01 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 03 2020 23:30 BST.