- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Kulicke & Soffa Contributes Wedge Bonder Equipment to Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Kulicke & Soffa to Participate at IPC APEX EXPO 2017
- Kulicke & Soffa Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Kulicke & Soffa Schedules First Quarter 2017 Conference Call for 8AM EST, February 2nd, 2017
Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC:NSQ) closed at 20.67, -2.64% below its 52-week high of 21.23, set on Feb 21, 2017.
10.55Mar 29 201621.23Feb 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8834 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 27 2017 21:00 GMT.