- Kulicke & Soffa Collaborates with LeYu Precision to Deliver Production-Proven Automated Material Handling Systems
- Kulicke & Soffa to Expand Competencies and Market Presence
- Kulicke & Soffa Supports MGH and Jefferson Health to Increase ALS Patient Access to Potentially Life-Saving Advanced Therapies
- Kulicke & Soffa Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17
- Kulicke & Soffa Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Kulicke & Soffa Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call for 8AM EDT, August 4th, 2022
Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC:NSQ) closed at 39.81, 6.57% above its 52-week low of 37.36, set on Jul 05, 2022.
37.36Jul 05 202273.45Dec 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.76%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 09 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 03 2022 21:00 BST.