- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Big companies invest billions to secure water supplies
- The Trump show risks turning ugly for investors
- Five things we learnt from the US earnings season
- P&G boss to Nelson Peltz: 'We are delivering right now'
- Chinese nappy market: end-to-end solutions
- Peltz puts pressure on P&G with $3bn-plus stake
- Pfizer warns of 'big challenge' ahead from strong dollar
Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB:NYQ) closed at 120.11, 9.52% above its 52-week low of 109.67, set on Nov 07, 2017.
109.67Nov 07 2017136.21Feb 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.23%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jan 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2017 21:02 GMT.