- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Big brands lose pricing power in battle for consumers
- Clorox feels earnings pinch from rising oil prices
- Big companies invest billions to secure water supplies
- The Trump show risks turning ugly for investors
- Five things we learnt from the US earnings season
- P&G boss to Nelson Peltz: 'We are delivering right now'
- Chinese nappy market: end-to-end solutions
Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB:NYQ) closed at 112.02, 2.29% above its 52-week low of 109.51, set on Feb 09, 2018.
109.51Feb 09 2018135.13Mar 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.57%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:03 BST.