- Kemper Announces $500,000 Donation to National Urban League to Fight Racial Injustice
- Kemper Executives to Participate in the UBS Virtual Insurance Conference
- Kemper Reports Strong First Quarter 2020 Operating Results
- Kemper Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Kemper Announces Schedule for First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release
- Kemper Announces Premium Relief to Policyholders and Support to Communities Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Kemper Corp (KMPR:NYQ) closed at 72.67, -20.44% below its 52-week high of 91.34, set on Jul 10, 2019.
53.81Mar 23 202091.34Jul 10 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.68%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 21:10 BST.