- Kitron: Notice of Annual General Meeting on 30 April 2019 at 10 a.m.
- Kitron signs contract with Efore Group
- Kitron: Publishing of Annual Report for 2018
- New strategic targets outlined at Capital Markets Day
- Mandatory notification of trade
- Acquisition of API business completed
- Kitron to host Capital Markets Day
- KIT - Key information relating to the cash dividend to be paid by Kitron ASA
- Kitron: Q4 2018 - Strong revenue growth
- Kitron receives communication order
Kitron ASA (KP5:BER) closed at 0.919, 10.32% above the 52 week low of 0.833 set on Jan 14, 2019.
0.833Jan 14 20191.14Jun 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.55bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6103 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0417 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.55%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 02 2019|
|Next div pay-date||May 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 17:46 BST.