- Kilroy Realty Corporation Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
- Kilroy Realty Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Kilroy Realty to Expand Into Austin, Texas and Grow Its West Coast Footprint With Three Strategic Acquisitions
- Kilroy Realty Breaks Ground on $940 Million Life Science Project in South San Francisco
- Kilroy Realty Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Kilroy Realty’s 9455 Towne Centre Drive Earns LEED Platinum Certification
Kilroy Realty Corp (KRC:NYQ) closed at 69.27, -6.46% below its 52-week high of 74.05, set on Jun 15, 2021.
45.28Oct 29 202074.05Jun 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.89%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jul 14 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:10 BST.