- Kyowa Kirin Provides Update on Application for Marketing Authorisation of Istradefylline in Europe for the Treatment of ‘OFF’ Episodes in People Living with Parkinson’s
- Kyowa Kirin International: New Real World Evidence Underlines Benefits of POTELIGEO®▼ (mogamulizumab) Treatment for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Patients
- Kyowa Kirin and Amgen Present Positive Late-Breaking Data from Phase 2 Study of KHK4083/AMG 451 in Adult Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis at EADV Congress
- Long-Term CRYSVITA® ▼ (burosumab) Treatment Reduces the Burden of Disease in Adults With X-Linked Hypophosphataemia (XLH), a Rare Genetic Metabolic Bone Disease
- Kyowa Kirin to Present Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Data from KHK4083/AMG 451 Phase 2 Study at The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 30th Congress
Kyowa Kirin Co Ltd (KYKOF:PKL) closed at 28.78, 8.40% above its 52-week low of 26.55, set on Jan 04, 2021.
26.55Jan 04 202136.25Sep 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.80tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||78.97 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2021 15:44 GMT.