- Canadian Solar Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Canadian Solar's CSI Energy Storage Enters Into 2.6 GWh Battery Supply Agreement with UBS Asset Management's Real Estate & Private Markets Business
- Canadian Solar Announces Operation of 100 MWp Solar Project in Japan
- Canadian Solar Obtains European ECS and EPD Environmental Certifications for Its High-Efficiency Solar Modules
- Canadian Solar Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call for November 22
- Axium Infrastructure and Canadian Solar's Subsidiaries Recurrent Energy and CSI Energy Storage Announce Operation of World's Largest Single Phase Energy Storage Project
- Canadian Solar's Subsidiaries, CSI Energy Storage Launches the SolBank Product for Utility-Scale Applications and Announces 10 GWh Battery Manufacturing Capacity
- Canadian Solar's Subsidiary CSI Solar Releases the EP Cube Residential Energy Storage Solution to Power Entire Homes and Provide Complete Power Management Control
Canadian Solar Inc (L5A:MUN) closed at 32.77, 55.90% above the 52 week low of 21.02 set on Jan 24, 2022.
21.02Jan 24 202246.73Aug 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2022 07:01 GMT.