- Silicon Labs to Present at the Wells Fargo TMT Summit Today
- Qualcomm CEO Cristiano Amon Elected Chair of Semiconductor Industry Association
- Silicon Labs Announces Record IoT Revenue for Third Quarter 2021
- Silicon Labs Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Webcast
- Silicon Labs Unveils World's First Secure Sub-GHz SoCs With 1+ Mile Wireless Range And 10+ Year Battery Life
- Silicon Labs' Unify SDK Delivers a Breakthrough in IoT Wireless Connectivity with "Design Once; Support All" Capability
- Silicon Labs Launches Security Services to Support 'Zero Trust' Security Model in IoT
- SensiML Joins IoT Innovators at Silicon Labs 'Works With 2021' Annual Conference
- Silicon Labs to Present at the 2021 Citi Global Technology Conference
- Supply Chain Panel to Discuss Global Semiconductor Shortage at 'Works With 2021'
Silicon Laboratories Inc (LA5:BER) closed at 171.00, -8.06% below its 52-week high of 186.00, set on Nov 17, 2021.
98.50Dec 11 2020186.00Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.23 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 20:52 GMT.