- Vodafone’s incoming chief executive weighs masts sale
- William Hill finance chief buys in
- Stocks to watch: Vodafone, BP, Hugo Boss, Ferrari, Frontier
- Europe’s telecoms landscape warms to ‘maverick’ operators
- Katzenberg and Whitman raise $1bn for mobile video start-up
- Opening Quote: ITV — quite literally more than just TV
- Vodafone revenue falls on weakness in Italy and Spain
- Sweden’s Telia stokes political storm with €1bn TV play
- Comcast’s Fox retreat gives Disney the edge in battle for Sky
- Marquee launches ‘Netflix for the arts’
Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA:NSQ) closed at 29.25, 13.09% above the 52 week low of 25.87 set on Aug 23, 2018.
25.87Aug 23 201839.73Feb 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.07 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.