- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Virgin ups the stakes in UK broadband speeds war
- Vodafone chief shows new pragmatism on partnerships
- Netflix seeks European crown in local content push
- Telecoms chiefs warn of Europe's 5G pipe dream
- Vodafone chief says Liberty deal is still 'attractive'
- Small-cap focus: telecoms
- Congress could strike a blow for truth in financial reporting
- Sky buys stake in reborn Chrysalis television production company
- LionTree names dealmaker Fatine Layt to head new Paris office
- Virgin Media signs new mobile deal with BT
Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA:NSQ) closed at 34.78, -7.72% below its 52-week high of 37.69, set on Feb 16, 2017.
26.16Jul 06 201637.69Feb 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.03 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 24 2017 21:00 BST.