- Marquee launches ‘Netflix for the arts’
- Vodafone boosts outgoing CEO Colao’s pay packet
- European telecoms: crossed wires over Vodafone-Liberty deal
- The legal risks lurking in the CBS-Viacom deal
- Wall St reinvents equity collars as a risky money spinner
- VodafoneZiggo-owned Ziggo Sports included in EU media raids
- EU raids media groups in sports rights antitrust probe
- Opening Quote: TV dramas; Foxtons gaz-undered
- Vodafone open to adding UK assets to Liberty Global deal talks
- Vodafone rebuffs German nerves over Liberty Global deal
Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA:NSQ) closed at 28.71, 5.90% above its 52-week low of 27.11, set on Jun 29, 2018.
27.11Jun 29 201839.73Feb 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:00 BST.