- EQS-News: Lenzing AG: Lenzing suspends 2022 guidance due to limited market visibility and high volatility of energy and raw material markets
- EQS-Adhoc: Lenzing AG: Lenzing suspends guidance for 2022
- EQS-News: Lenzing AG: Lenzing also switches to green electricity at its Chinese site
- EQS-News: Lenzing AG: Lenzing continues to invest in renewable energy expansion
- EQS-News: Lenzing AG: Lenzing looks to the future with green energy in Indonesia
- EQS-AFR: Lenzing AG: Release of a Financial report
Lenzing AG (LENX:GER) closed at 62.10, 8.19% above its 52-week low of 57.40, set on Sep 20, 2022.
57.40Sep 20 2022133.20Jan 14 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.65bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.96 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.35 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.00%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 28 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2022 16:35 BST.