- Levi Strauss & Co. Reports Third-Quarter and Year-to-Date 2019 Earnings, Affirms Annual Guidance
- Levi Strauss & Co. Announces More Than $380,000 to Fund Future Apparel Leaders
- Levi Strauss & Co. Announces Increase in Fourth Quarter Dividend
- Levi Strauss & Co. to Webcast Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Levi Strauss & Co. Announces Asset Purchase Agreement With Key South American Distributor
- Levi Strauss & Co. to Present at Goldman Sachs 26th Annual Global Retailing Conference
Levi Strauss & Co (LEVI:NYQ) closed at 16.57, 3.56% above its 52-week low of 16.00, set on Aug 14, 2019.
16.00Aug 14 201924.50Apr 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.67%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 21 2019 21:10 GMT.