- LabCorp's Zero Coupon Convertible Subordinated Notes Due 2021 To Accrue Contingent Interest
- Covance Unveils New R&D Center in Shanghai
- LabCorp is Scheduled to Present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
- Covance Launches Laboratory Data Management Functional Service Provider for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Customers
- LabCorp Announces 2019 Second Quarter Results and Updates 2019 Guidance
- LabCorp Expands Consumer-Initiated Test Offering
- Conversion Right Triggered for LabCorp’s Zero Coupon Convertible Subordinated Notes Due 2021
- LabCorp to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on July 25, 2019
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH:NYQ) closed at 172.69, -3.22% below its 52-week high of 178.44, set on Jul 24, 2019.
119.38Dec 26 2018178.44Jul 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2019 23:30 BST.