- LabCorp Announces Availability of New QIAGEN therascreen FGFR mutation analysis companion diagnostic for Bladder Cancer
- Sachem Head Nominates Two Highly Qualified Candidates to Eagle Materials Board
- LabCorp to Webcast Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- KIYATEC Announces $3 Million Initial Closing of Series B2 Preferred Stock Financing and New Investor LabCorp
- LabCorp Announces 2019 First Quarter Results and Increases 2019 Earnings Guidance
- LabCorp and Envigo Sign Innovative Agreement to Expand Covance’s Nonclinical Drug Development Capabilities and Create an Independent Research Models Provider
- QIAGEN and LabCorp Launch Collaboration to Provide Day-One Access for Patients to Innovative Companion Diagnostics at the Time of Drug Approvals
- LabCorp to Announce First Quarter Financial Results on April 30, 2019
- Conversion Right Triggered for LabCorp’s Zero Coupon Convertible Subordinated Notes Due 2021
- LabCorp Earns 100 Percent on Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 17th Annual Scorecard on LGBTQ Workplace Equality
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH:NYQ) closed at 165.59, -13.01% below its 52-week high of 190.36, set on Jun 11, 2018.
119.38Dec 26 2018190.36Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 20 2019 21:02 BST.