- Conversion Right Triggered for LabCorp’s Zero Coupon Convertible Subordinated Notes Due 2021
- LabCorp to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on July 25, 2019
- LabCorp and Mount Sinai Health System Collaborate to Establish Digital and AI-Enabled Pathology Center of Excellence
- LabCorp and QIAGEN Announce New therascreen PIK3CA Mutation Analysis Companion Diagnostic for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- LabCorp Announces New Leadership Roles
- LabCorp Announces New Term Loan Facility
- LabCorp and Envigo Complete Innovative Transactions
- LabCorp Announces Availability of New QIAGEN therascreen FGFR mutation analysis companion diagnostic for Bladder Cancer
- Sachem Head Nominates Two Highly Qualified Candidates to Eagle Materials Board
- LabCorp to Webcast Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH:NYQ) closed at 174.97, -7.25% below its 52-week high of 188.65, set on Jul 23, 2018.
119.38Dec 26 2018188.65Jul 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2019 21:02 BST.