- Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. Added to Russell 2000® Index
- Li-Cycle to Host Investor Meetings on June 21–22, 2022
- Li-Cycle Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results; Closed Two Significant Long-Term Commercial Partnerships with Combined Investment of $250 Million
- Li-Cycle and Glencore Enter into Long-Term Commercial Agreements and Close Glencore $200 Million Investment in Li-Cycle
- Li-Cycle to Host Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call/Webcast on Tuesday June 14, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Li-Cycle Opens Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Facility in Arizona
- Li-Cycle Announces Completion of $50 Million Investment from LG Energy Solution and LG Chem
- Li-Cycle and Glencore Announce Global Strategic Partnership; Glencore to Make a $200 Million Investment in Li-Cycle
- Li-Cycle Completes Commercial Agreements with LG Chem and LG Energy Solution, who have Recognized Li-Cycle as their Preferred Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Partner in North America
Li-Cycle Holdings Corp (LICYN:MEX) closed at 141.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 141.00, set on May 04, 2022.
141.00May 04 2022157.00Feb 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.14bn USD|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 04 2022 14:03 BST.