- VinES and Li-Cycle Launch Global Battery Recycling Partnership
- Li-Cycle to Host Investor Meetings on October 20, 2022
- Li-Cycle Opens Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Facility in Alabama
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer Visits Li-Cycle Rochester Hub
- Li-Cycle Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results; Continuing Advancement of Spoke & Hub Network Strategy
As of last trade
Li-Cycle Holdings Corp (LICYN:MEX) traded at 141.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 141.00, set on May 04, 2022.
141.00May 04 2022157.00Feb 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.36 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 04 2022 12:30 BST.