- New Alzheimer’s drug draws on 40 years of research
- Of Trump, taxes, and earnings growth
- China biotech looks to make leap from ‘fast followers’
- Trump is losing the war on drug prices
- Merck overtakes rival on immunotherapy drug sales
- UK clamps down on Beijing’s pursuit of sensitive technologies
- Eli Lilly plans listing of animal health unit
- Wall Street futures higher, global bond markets calm down
- Pakistan election, Juncker visits Trump, US tech earnings
- FT Health: Is there a doctor on board?
Eli Lilly and Co (LLY:NYQ) closed at 110.62, -5.14% below its 52-week high of 116.61, set on Oct 08, 2018.
73.69Feb 09 2018116.61Oct 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||118.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.04%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 14 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:01 BST.