- Laurion Announces Metallic Screen Assays from the M24 Quartz Vein and New Channel Sample Assays from the 85-A2 Quartz Vein at The Ishkoday Project
- Laurion Announces New Channel Sample Assay Results from the Sturgeon River Mine Sector at Ishkoday Project
- Laurion Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement of Units
- Laurion Discovers New Sulphide Veins at the CRK Zone at Ishkoday
- Laurion Announces Upsize of Previously Announced Non-Brokered Private Placement of Units
- Laurion Announces Proposed Non-Brokered Private Placement of Units
- Laurion Announces the First Assay Results From the "CRK" Sulphide Veins at Ishkoday
- Laurion announces Completion of Previously-Announced Private Placement of Flow-Through Units and Grant of Stock Options to a Director
- Laurion Announces Engagement of Market Maker
- Laurion's No. 3 Quartz Vein Channel Samples Return Significant Gold Grades Ranging from 34 g/t Gold Over 2.13m to 0.91 g/t Gold Over 2.33m at Ishkoday
Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc (LME:CVE) closed at 0.16, -25.58% below its 52-week high of 0.215, set on Sep 11, 2019.
0.07Dec 19 20180.215Sep 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.51m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0079 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2019 20:59 BST.