- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US jobs miss will not slow the Fed, argue strategists
- United Launch Alliance chief plays down reusable rockets
- Lockheed praises Trump for making jets more 'affordable'
- Australia executives' pay packets hit after office flings
- US defence spending: Guns or butter
- US executives ride Donald Trump's wave of uncertainty
- Shares in US carmakers rise after Trump meeting
- Lockheed warns on accounting at Sikorsky unit
- Trump signs order pulling US out of Pacific trade pact
- Theresa May criticised for not disclosing Trident missile test 'failure'
Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT:NYQ) closed at 269.45, -2.60% below its 52-week high of 276.64, set on Apr 24, 2017.
228.50Oct 21 2016276.64Apr 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||77.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.46 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||7.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.70%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 27 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 24 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 30 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 21:05 BST.