- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- US executives ride Donald Trump's wave of uncertainty
- Shares in US carmakers rise after Trump meeting
- Lockheed warns on accounting at Sikorsky unit
- Trump signs order pulling US out of Pacific trade pact
- Theresa May criticised for not disclosing Trident missile test 'failure'
- Trump puts pressure on Lockheed Martin over cost of F-35
- Chipotle shares jump on streamlined leadership plan
- Trump takes aim at Lockheed Martin over F-35 costs
- Global instability drives S Korean war industry
- Conscription, the secret behind Israel's new army of geeks
Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT:NYQ) closed at 265.92, -1.47% below its 52-week high of 269.90, set on Dec 05, 2016.
210.90Mar 08 2016269.90Dec 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||77.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.47 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||7.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.74%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 30 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 27 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 24 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 21:02 GMT.