- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US defence companies lifted by Saudi deals
- Retirement plan abuse claims cost US companies $400m
- Trump discusses bolstering security ties with Gulf states
- US jobs miss will not slow the Fed, argue strategists
- United Launch Alliance chief plays down reusable rockets
- Lockheed praises Trump for making jets more 'affordable'
- Australia executives' pay packets hit after office flings
- US defence spending: Guns or butter
- US executives ride Donald Trump's wave of uncertainty
- Shares in US carmakers rise after Trump meeting
Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT:NYQ) closed at 281.83, -0.76% below its 52-week high of 284.00, set on May 26, 2017.
228.50Oct 21 2016284.00May 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||82.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.46 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||7.28 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||May 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:03 BST.