- Lululemon’s holiday outlook dims upbeat quarterly results
- China’s Anta Sports closes in on €5.6bn takeover of Finland’s Amer
- Technogym steps up pace to win world fitness race
- Lululemon taps Sephora exec as new CEO
- ‘Stealth’ companies grab the spotlight in Asia300 ranking
- How to save money: tips for millennials
- Lululemon shares reach higher on upbeat quarter
- Les Wexner, the man behind Victoria’s Secret
- Investors buy up retail with Amazon on the ropes
- Lululemon shares stretch higher on strong online sales growth
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU:NSQ) closed at 119.20, 59.15% above the 52 week low of 74.90 set on Feb 06, 2018.
74.90Feb 06 2018164.79Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.33 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:00 GMT.