- Main Street Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
- Main Street Announces Federal Tax Treatment of 2019 Dividends
- Main Street Announces Appointment of New Director
- Main Street Issues Reminder Regarding Upcoming Dividend Activity
- Main Street Prices Public Offering of $75 Million of Notes due 2024
As of last trade
Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN:NYQ) traded at 39.74, 9.54% above its 52-week low of 36.28, set on Mar 08, 2019.
36.28Mar 08 201945.10Feb 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.46 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.66%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 19 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 13 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 25 2020 19:51 GMT.