- MEDNAX Business Update Conference Call/Webcast Scheduled for Friday, June 5, 2020
- AdaptHealth Corp. Appoints Jason A. Clemens, CFA as Chief Financial Officer
- Jefferson Radiology, an Affiliate of MEDNAX, Develops New Collaborative Partnership with the Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- MEDNAX Reports First Quarter Results
- North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) Acquires American Anesthesiology From MEDNAX, Inc., to Create One of the Most Comprehensive Anesthesia, Pain Management, and Perioperative Care Companies in the U.S.
- MEDNAX 2020 First Quarter Conference Call/Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, May 7, 2020
- MEDNAX Responds to Coronavirus Pandemic
- MEDNAX Provides COVID-19-Related Business Update
- Obstetrix Medical Group Launches HRO Program for Labor & Delivery
MEDNAX Inc (MD:NYQ) closed at 16.90, 129.31% above the 52 week low of 7.37 set on Mar 18, 2020.
7.37Mar 18 202028.66Dec 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-14.65 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 03 2020 23:30 BST.