- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US food producers slip on blowback from merger talk
- Unilever rejects $143bn Kraft Heinz takeover bid
- Peltz puts pressure on P&G with $3bn-plus stake
- Politics of products risk populist backlash
- Mondelez warns over 'backlash against globalisation'
- Big Food bites back in battle of the snacks
- Mondelez sale sees Vegemite go back to Australian ownership
- Price hikes in the mix for Mr Kipling
- Swissness law risks increasing company costs
- US financial stocks make gains in wake of Fed signals
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ:NSQ) closed at 42.50, 8.56% above its 52-week low of 39.15, set on Feb 17, 2016.
39.15Feb 17 201646.40Nov 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||65.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.05 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.76 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.79%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 28 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jan 12 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:00 GMT.