- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- P&G slams Peltz's record as activist-director
- China vs US: Who is copying whom?
- Mars hopes pet food is the way to work, build and pay
- US equipment rentals stocks attract Harvey buying
- A hard sell for the ad men
- Chief's exit fuels talk Mondelez could be back in play
- Rosenfeld steps down after 11 years as Mondelez boss
- Brexit is not to blame for shrinking chocolate bars
- Consumer goods make appetising target for US activists
- Activist Nelson Peltz launches biggest campaign yet at P&G
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ:NSQ) closed at 40.05, 0.02% above its 52-week low of 40.04, set on Sep 22, 2017.
40.04Sep 22 201747.23Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.20%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 13 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.