- Medtronic Announces Cash Tender Offers for up to $4.175 Billion of Outstanding Debt Securities Issued by Medtronic, Inc., Medtronic Global Holdings S.C.A. and Covidien International Finance S.A.
- Medtronic Announces 8 Percent Increase in Cash Dividend
- Medtronic Announces Its Forthcoming Robotic Assisted Surgical Platform to Feature Three-Dimensional Vision System from KARL STORZ
- Medtronic Reports Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Results Announced from Two Renal Denervation Studies at EuroPCR Show Positive Outcomes in High-Risk Hypertensive Patients
- Medtronic Launches Telescope(TM) Guide Extension Catheter to Support Complex Coronary Cases
- Medtronic to Announce Financial Results for Its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019
- New Study Demonstrates Safety and Effectiveness of the MiniMed(TM) 640G System Reducing Hypoglycemia Compared with Insulin Pump Therapy Without CGM in Type 1 Diabetes
- Medtronic Data Expands on Key Aortic Solutions for Challenging Anatomies
- Medtronic VenaSeal(TM) Closure System Demonstrates Durable and Consistent Outcomes at Five Years in Patients with Chronic Venous Disease
Medtronic PLC (MDT:NYQ) closed at 99.16, -0.99% below its 52-week high of 100.15, set on Sep 26, 2018.
81.66Jan 08 2019100.15Sep 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||130.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.38 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.17%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 21 2019|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 05 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 25 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2019 21:01 BST.