- New Clinical Trial Shows Medtronic TYRX(TM) Envelope Signficantly Reduces Major Infections in Cardiac Implantable Device Patients
- Medtronic Evolut Low Risk Trial Meets Primary Endpont
- Medtronic Announces Cash Dividend for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2019
- Medtronic Announces Closing of Public Offering of Senior Notes; Acceptance of Tendered Notes; and Redemption of Certain Senior Notes
- Medtronic Announces the Pricing Terms of its Cash Tender Offers for Certain Outstanding Debt Securities Issued by Medtronic, Inc. and Covidien International Finance S.A.
- Medtronic Announces the Early Results of its Cash Tender Offers for Certain Outstanding Debt Securities Issued by Medtronic, Inc. and Covidien International Finance S.A.
- Medtronic Announces Pricing of €7.0 Billion of Senior Notes
- Medtronic Announces the Upsizing of its Maximum Tender Offers for Certain Outstanding Debt Securities Issued by Medtronic, Inc. and Covidien International Finance S.A.
- Medtronic Resolute(TM) Drug-Eluting Stent (DES) Platform Receives Expanded Indication for Treatment of Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO)
- Medtronic Wraps Up Scientific Data Presentations at the Advanced Technologies and Treatments for Diabetes International Conference
Medtronic PLC (MDT:NYQ) closed at 91.72, -8.42% below its 52-week high of 100.15, set on Sep 26, 2018.
76.41Mar 23 2018100.15Sep 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||124.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.16%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 18 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 21 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 12 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2019 20:01 BST.