- MedX Health Corp. Launches DermSecure Screening Services with Medicure Clinic
- MedX Health Corp. Announces Addition of Three New Screening Services Locations Across Ontario
- MedX Health to Present at the SNN Network Canada Virtual Event December 7 – 9, 2021
- MedX Health Corp. and London Medical Laboratory Ltd. Announce Commercialization Pilot of World-Class Teledermatology Screening Platform in the United Kingdom
- MedX Health Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- MedX Health Corp. Consulting with Medical Advisory Boards Across North America
- MedX Health Corp. and Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies LLC Announce Distribution Agreement for Leading-Edge Teledermatology Screening Platform in United Arab Emirates
- MedX Health Corp. Announces Inaugural Clinical Trial of Leading-Edge Teledermatology Screening Platform in Turkey
- MedX Health Corp. and Makromed/Arhan Global Announce Distribution Agreement for Leading-Edge Teledermatology Screening Platform in Turkey
As of last trade
Medx Health Corp (MDX:CVE) traded at 0.075, 7.14% above its 52-week low of 0.07, set on Jan 18, 2022.
0.07Jan 18 20220.255Feb 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.70m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0248 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2022 14:42 GMT.