- MedX Health Strengthens Its Senior Management Team
- MedX Health Corp. Announces the Launch of Its Dermatological Screening Services in Newfoundland and Labrador
- MedX Announces Closing of First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement of Convertible Loan Notes and Also Announces Application for Warrant Extension
- MedX Announces Amendment to the Terms of Previously Announced Non-Brokered Private Placement of Series III Convertible Loan Notes
- MedX Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement of Series III Convertible Loan Notes to Raise Up To $4 million and Also Grant of Stock Options
- MedX Announces Final Acceptance of Issuance of Series II Convertible Loan Notes
- MedX Health Adds New Board Member
- MedX Health Corp. Announces First Quarter 2022 Results
- MedX Health Applies for Further Extension of Price Protection for Private Placement Convertible Loan Note Financing
- MedX Health Corp. Signs Commercial Distribution Agreement with Makromed/Arhan Global A.Ş to Launch MedX's Teledermatology Screening Platform in Turkey
Medx Health Corp (MDX:CVE) closed at 0.05, 25.00% above the 52 week low of 0.04 set on Jul 27, 2022.
0.04Jul 27 20220.135Aug 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.23m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0302 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 05 2022 20:55 BST.