- UK’s junior energy companies suffer torrid start to the year
- Ophir rejects overtures from Indonesia’s Medco
- Indonesia’s Medco considering £340m offer in Ophir takeover bid
- Ophir Energy denied licence extension on Fortuna LNG project
- Ophir Energy in takeover talks with Indonesia’s Medco
- Ophir/Medco: song of longs
Medco Energi Internasional Tbk PT (MEDC:JKT) closed at 835.00, 35.77% above the 52 week low of 615.00 set on Nov 27, 2018.
615.00Nov 27 20181,600.00Mar 01 2018
|Market cap||14.89tn IDR|
|EPS (TTM)||-28.63 |
Data delayed at least 10 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 09:11 GMT.