- Approval of resolutions at AGM
- Second Price Monitoring Extn
- Price Monitoring Extension
- Annual Report and Accounts and Notice of AGM
- Executive LTIP award, Director and PDMR dealings
- Holding(s) in Company
- Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Mirriad sees returning Chinese consumer confidence
- Notice of analyst and investor webinar
- Director dealing
Mirriad Advertising PLC (MIRI:LSE) closed at 18.75, -14.77% below its 52-week high of 22.00, set on Jun 25, 2020.
5.00Mar 20 202022.00Jun 25 2020
|Market cap||39.96m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0911 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 07 2020 16:23 BST.