- Criminal Marketplaces Provide Gateway to Rising Account Fraud and Identity Theft
- Mitek Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq
- ID R&D patent award sets new benchmark for prevention of voice spoofs and deepfakes
- Mitek Adds New Defense for Banks to Combat Rising Check Fraud
- 79 Digital Identity Stats Your Company Needs to Know in 2023
- FLEETCOR Enters into Cooperation Agreement with the D. E. Shaw Group
Mitek Systems Inc (MITK:NAQ) closed at 10.42, -12.80% below its 52-week high of 11.95, set on Nov 14, 2022.
8.32Jun 13 202211.95Nov 14 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||465.57m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1478 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 21:00 BST.