- Debenhams faces crucial Christmas test
- UK banks boast strength, but markets think otherwise
- The ghost of Christmas past haunts the high street
- UK companies rebuked over lack of senior women appointments
- Bangladesh fights for future of its garment industry
- Prada, Starbucks and Kraft censured over human rights transparency
- ‘Purple Tuesday’ puts disabled shoppers at the fore
- Opening Quote: Sainsbury’s — not too much of a competition winner?
- Asda-Sainsbury merger would hurt competition and small retailers — BBG
- Marks and Spencer warns of ‘little improvement’ as sales fall
Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS:LSE) closed at 291.20, 11.15% above the 52 week low of 262.00 set on Apr 10, 2018.
262.00Apr 10 2018328.80Jan 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.73bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0177 |
|Annual div (ADY)||18.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.42%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 17:05 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Marks and Spencer Group PLC shares was Hold at 293.50 on 07 Nov 2018Read the full article