- Bad table manners: the rise of the restaurant ‘no show’
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Private members’ clubs give up armchairs for workspaces
- Costa deal makes Whitbread the star performer on the FTSE 100
- Vine and dine: the pensioners who supply a Venetian restaurant
- Chef Tomos Parry on San Sebastián
- Can Jollibee take a bite out of the global fast-food market?
- Chef Josh Eggleton on the best places to eat in Brighton
- Eastern promise: a tasting tour of Tokaj
- Building a new life in Bangkok, Thailand’s world city
Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA (ML:PAR) closed at 104.65, 6.74% above its 52-week low of 98.04, set on Sep 12, 2018.
98.04Sep 12 2018130.85Jan 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.56bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||9.70 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.42%|
|Div ex-date||May 22 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 16:35 BST.