- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Snap to add context to content to open up new revenue streams
- Pirelli/Continental: pin-up profits
- Pirelli aims for ?9bn valuation in stock market return
- Pirelli tyres will race to market with new hands at the wheel
- Michelin chief Jean-Dominique Senard devolves power to workers
- Power to the workers: Michelin's great experiment
- Explainer: Michelin's 'responsabilisation'
- Ride into the future on bike tyres made with graphene
As of last trade
Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA (ML:PAR) traded at 120.90, -3.82% below its 52-week high of 125.70, set on Sep 26, 2017.
92.11Nov 09 2016125.70Sep 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.63bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||9.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.71%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 13:26 BST.