- M6 Metropole Television: First Quarter 2022
- M6 METROPOLE TELEVISION: Signing of the Contract for the Sale of 6ter to Altice Media Under Suspensive Conditions
- M6 Metropole Television: Procedure for Obtaining Preparatory Documents of the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting to Be Held on April 26, 2022
- Divestment of the France Télévisions Equity Interest in Salto If the Proposed Merger Between the TF1 and M6 Groups Is Completed
- M6 Métropole Télévision: Availability of the 2021 Universal Registration Document
- M6 Group and Altice Media Enter Into Exclusive Negotiations for the Sale of the Channel 6ter
Metropole Television SA (MMT:BER) closed at 15.48, 2.79% above its 52-week low of 15.06, set on May 12, 2022.
15.06May 12 202219.18Nov 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.96bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.43%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 16 2022 07:08 BST.