- US earnings/corporate tax: sweet but short
- Tate & Lyle fights higher costs by charging more for low calorie sweeteners
- Rush to beat price increases sustains sales at Monster Beverage
- Of Trump, taxes, and earnings growth
- Monster Beverage reports record quarterly sales
- Monster Beverage bitten by weak earnings
Monster Beverage Corp (MNST:NSQ) closed at 55.58, 16.74% above the 52 week low of 47.61 set on May 17, 2018.
47.61May 17 201870.22Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.