- Moog Inc. Announces Executive Leadership Changes
- Moog Inc. to Present at Cowen & Company Aerospace and Defense Conference on February 15, 2023
- Moog Inc. Announces Increased Cash Dividend
- Moog Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Results With Sales Growth and Improving Margins
- Moog Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Webcast on February 3, 2023
Moog Inc (MOG.B:NYQ) closed at 98.81, -2.61% below its 52-week high of 101.46, set on Feb 16, 2023.
69.94Sep 29 2022101.46Feb 16 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||3.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.09%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 16 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2023 21:10 BST.