- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Passive investing set to claim half of equity and bond markets
- US mutual fund launches hit by changing landscape
- The age of the active fund manager is far from over
- Number of women in asset management flat lines
- Even top-rated active funds underperforming, says Morningstar
- $200bn drained from equity funds since start of 2016
- How ethical is your 'socially responsible' fund?
- Franklin Templeton loses a fifth of its European assets
- Two-thirds of UK investors say stocks overvalued
- Investment funds in the UK suffer £5bn in outflows
Morningstar Inc (MORN:NSQ) closed at 79.93, -10.63% below its 52-week high of 89.44, set on Apr 01, 2016.
67.74Nov 08 201689.44Apr 01 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.95 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:00 GMT.