- The London Report: BAT at seven-year low over dividend fears
- Investment trusts see beauty in small companies
- Passive boom sees number of market indices hit 3.7m
- China censorship moves from politics to economics
- Premier Foods CEO to depart after announcing Ambrosia brand sale
- May’s moment
- What next for active managers after grim October?
- Emerging market rebound fizzles with Fed in focus
- Richemont leads European luxury lower on China slowdown fears
- European energy sector in worst quarter since 2015
MSCI Inc (MSCI:NYQ) closed at 153.29, 23.54% above the 52 week low of 124.08 set on Dec 28, 2017.
124.08Dec 28 2017184.22Sep 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.93 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.51%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:02 GMT.