- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors pump record $43bn into global equities market
- Value investors set to reap benefits of steady EM growth
- MSCI launches 12 new China equities indices
- Gender-diverse companies are more productive
- The world is overweight Baba
- Index providers: benchmark larks
- Asia-focused private equity funds raise record $50bn
- Rush for China shares and bonds bodes well for renminbi
- Authers’ Note: Can Commodities regain their MOO-JO?
- Opinion today: The American geopolitical void
MSCI Inc (MSCI:NYQ) closed at 154.98, -0.62% below its 52-week high of 155.94, set on Mar 16, 2018.
95.01Apr 11 2017155.94Mar 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.98%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.