- Materion Corporation Reports Strong Second Quarter Financial Results and Raises Full Year Outlook
- Materion Expands ToughMet® Product Line to Meet Market Growth Projections for Heavy Industrial Equipment
- Materion to Participate in the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference
- Materion Corporation Conference Call Scheduled
- Materion to Participate in the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference
- Materion Partners With Rubin Observatory To Give Astronomers A Deeper and Wider View Of The Universe
Materion Corp (MTRN:NYQ) closed at 72.92, -9.64% below its 52-week high of 80.70, set on Mar 10, 2021.
49.51Oct 28 202080.70Mar 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.64%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 11 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 21:10 BST.