- MasTec Senior Management to Present at the Morgan Stanley and DADCO Virtual Investor Conferences
- MasTec Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results with Record Backlog and Updates Annual Guidance
- MasTec Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- The Miami Herbert Business School's Florida 50 Stock Index (UMIAMIFL) rises 9.82%
- Ovintiv Names George L. Pita to Board of Directors
MasTec Inc (MTZ:NYQ) closed at 89.61, -26.75% below its 52-week high of 122.33, set on Jun 09, 2021.
40.18Oct 02 2020122.33Jun 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.