- Nasdaq slides as technology stocks take a hit
- Chipmakers hit again as Goldman Sachs downgrades sector
- Stock futures gain as trade remains in focus
- Wall St sinks on tariff talk, tech stocks the week’s big losers
- Wall Street turns negative on tariff speculation
- Tech stock sell-off accelerates as chipmakers fall
- Tech stocks drive three-day losing streak for Wall Street
- Qualcomm’s $44bn NXP takeover is dead. Now what?
- China’s Unigroup buys French chipmaker Linxens for $2.6bn
- China can bear more trade pain than America
Micron Technology Inc (MU:NSQ) closed at 45.06, 32.18% above the 52 week low of 34.09 set on Sep 26, 2017.
34.09Sep 26 201764.66May 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||52.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.87 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Micron Technology Inc shares was Buy at 26.85 on 09 Apr 2015Read the full article