- MVB Financial Corp. Declares Second Quarter 2020 Dividend
- MVB Financial Corp. Reports First Quarter 2020 Results with a 37.5% Increase in Noninterest-Bearing Deposits from Year End
- MVB Bank Closes Sale of Four WV Eastern Panhandle Banking Centers
- MVB Financial Corp. Acquires Paladin Group
- KBRA Assigns Ratings to MVB Financial Corp.
- MVB Bank Acquires Deposits and Certain Assets of The First State Bank
MVB Financial Corp (MVBF:NAQ) closed at 14.91, 81.39% above the 52 week low of 8.22 set on Mar 23, 2020.
8.22Mar 23 202027.00Dec 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||179.25m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.40%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 21:00 BST.