- EQS-News: Northern Data releases its April 2023 results for its Mining division
- EQS-News: Artificial Intelligence to become the growth engine for Northern Data’s Cloud Solutions division
- EQS-News: Northern Data releases its March 2023 results for its Mining division
- EQS-News: Northern Data increases equity and accelerates growth plans
- EQS-Adhoc: Northern Data AG resolves on increase of the company’s share capital by 10%, considers further rights issue and strives to optimize its global site strategy
- EQS-News: Karl Havard joins Northern Data from Amazon Web Services and will lead the Cloud Solutions Division
- EQS-News: Northern Data releases its February 2023 results for its Mining division
Northern Data AG (NB2X:GER) closed at 19.28, 250.55% above the 52 week low of 5.50 set on Jan 02, 2023.
5.50Jan 02 202333.96Jun 06 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||471.55m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 06 2023 16:36 BST.