- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Benchmark Consumer/Media/Entertainment Conference
- Mike Rosen Joins National CineMedia (NCM) As Senior Vice President, East Coast Sales in New York
- National CineMedia, Inc. Appoints Juliana F. Hill to Its Board of Directors
- National CineMedia, Inc. Reports Results for Fiscal Second Quarter 2020
- National CineMedia, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
National Cinemedia Inc (NCMI:NSQ) closed at 2.92, 80.25% above the 52 week low of 1.62 set on Mar 18, 2020.
1.62Mar 18 20209.85Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||232.46m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1383 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.59%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2020 21:00 BST.