- National CineMedia, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- National CineMedia (NCM), The Official U.S. Rep To The Cannes Lions International Festival Of Creativity, Set To Launch A New Young Marketers Category As Part Of The 2020 U.S. Young Lions Competition
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Citi 2020 Global TMT West Conference
- National CineMedia, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Katie Scherping to Retire
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Conference
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI:NSQ) closed at 7.73, -13.44% below its 52-week high of 8.93, set on Oct 23, 2019.
5.64Nov 05 20198.93Oct 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||612.53m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3213 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.80%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 13 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 29 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 21:00 GMT.