- US stocks futures retreat amid oil and trade worries
- Winklevoss crypto exchange explores UK market
- US futures flat after twin record highs for S&P & Dow
- S&P 500 fails to match Dow with back-to-back record highs
- Wall St aims for new record but tech under pressure
- Wall St sets records as global stock rally continues
- Overheard in the Long Room: Amazon to the moon?
- S&P 500, Dow close at record highs as tech rebounds
- Stocks pull back after early gains in Asia trading
- US stocks hit fresh record on booming economy
As of last trade
Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ:NSQ) traded at 90.55, -6.50% below its 52-week high of 96.84, set on Sep 05, 2018.
71.65Nov 07 201796.84Sep 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.96 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.94%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.