- DGAP-PVR: Nordex SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: Nordex Group announces potential sale of its 2.7 GW European project development pipeline to RWE
- DGAP-Adhoc: Nordex SE announces potential sale of its European wind and photovoltaic development pipeline to RWE for a cash consideration of EUR 402.5 million
- DGAP-News: Nordex SE: Nordex Group receives order from Colombia
- DGAP-News: Nordex Group receives orders of 888 megawatts in the second quarter of 2020
- DGAP-News: Nordex SE: VSB Group places order with the Nordex Group for 40 MW in Finland
- DGAP-News: Nordex Group obtains major order for 312 MW from Spain
- DGAP-News: Nordex SE: Nordex Group to build factory for concrete towers in Spain
- DGAP-News: Nordex SE: The Nordex Group receives order for 43 MW from ABO Wind from Finland
- DGAP-News: Nordex SE: Nordex Group posts Brazil order for 90 MW
Nordex SE (NDXX.A:GER) closed at 10.89, -16.87% below its 52-week high of 13.10, set on Nov 18, 2019.
5.55Mar 23 202013.10Nov 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.16bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.747 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 06 2020 16:35 BST.