- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Opinion today: Taking back control of Big Tech
- Binge watch cinema cheaply with MoviePass — while you still can
- Apple-linked tech stock sell-off slows in Asia
- Regulating Facebook merely nips at the edge of a bigger problem
- The vain quest for the great post-Lehman novel
- Goodbye Girls: Is TV done with the millennial?
- Week in Review, April 21
- Dell’s return shows public markets don’t bear a grudge
- Meet Miquela, virtual fashion icon
- Reed Hastings, the Netflix chief with a global vision
Netflix Inc (NFLX:NSQ) closed at 327.77, -3.26% below its 52-week high of 338.82, set on Apr 18, 2018.
139.27Apr 20 2017338.82Apr 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||142.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.67 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Netflix Inc shares was Hold at 124.00 on 26 Nov 2015Read the full article