- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Opec faces volatile crude, Wall Street sets fresh records
- Growth stocks' surge prompts fears of tech bubble
- Controversial EU rules could make life trickier for tech groups
- Pressure builds on OnDeck to take axe to its cost base
- Social networks face tougher EU oversight on video content
- Smith defends Netflix debut at Cannes
- Peppa Pig owner Entertainment One signs film joint venture
- Amazon's 20 years as 'pre-eminent disrupter of retail'
- TV stars take the stage to pitch for advertisers' dollars
- Why it won't be 'game over' for tech investors under Trump
Netflix Inc (NFLX:NSQ) closed at 162.43, -1.02% below its 52-week high of 164.10, set on May 25, 2017.
84.50Jul 19 2016164.10May 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7623 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Netflix Inc shares was Hold at 124.00 on 26 Nov 2015Read the full article