- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Murdoch talks with Comcast and Verizon spur media deal frenzy
- Japan: ganbare!
- Media landscape in tumult with deal talk rife
- Jim and Andy: The Great Beyond, Netflix - conventional narrative is optional
- Roku shows power of video streaming boom
- Lachlan Murdoch defends Fox scale in media market
- Fangs futures debut as tech stocks boom inspires a new market
- Murdochs weigh break-up of media empire
- China Literature: plot boiler
- Rupert Murdoch entertains a retreat to the news business
Netflix Inc (NFLX:NSQ) closed at 193.20, -5.47% below its 52-week high of 204.38, set on Oct 17, 2017.
113.51Nov 18 2016204.38Oct 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||83.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9885 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:15 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Netflix Inc shares was Hold at 124.00 on 26 Nov 2015Read the full article