Events & Activity
- NMM:NYQ reported earnings of 0.01 for the period of the year 2017Q1.
- NMM:NYQ price moved over +1.14% to 1.77
- NMM:NYQ price falls below 200-day moving average to 1.66 at 13:49 BST
- NMM:NYQ price rises above 200-day moving average to 1.68 at 11:01 BST
- NMM:NYQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.50%
- NMM:NYQ price falls below 15-day moving average to 1.72 at 10:33 BST
- NMM:NYQ price falls below 15-day moving average to 1.70 at 12:51 BST
- NMM:NYQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 1.70 at 10:30 BST
- NMM:NYQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 1.70 at 11:11 BST
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM:NYQ) closed at 1.70, 49.78% above the 52 week low of 1.14 set on Jun 27, 2016.
1.14Jun 27 20162.94Nov 17 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||249.74m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6198 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2015|
|Div pay-date||Nov 13 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:02 BST.