- Nelnet to Announce Third Quarter Results
- Ripple and Nelnet Announce $44 Million Clean Energy Fund for a More Sustainable Future
- Nelnet Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Pluralytics Launches Revolutionary SaaS Platform to Ensure Companies Connect with Values-Driven Stakeholders in the Wake of the Social and Political Events of 2020
- Nelnet's Velocity System Maintains Effective Security Controls According to Recent SOC 1® and 2(SM) Reports for New Loan System
Nelnet Inc (NNI:NYQ) closed at 83.76, -2.53% below its 52-week high of 85.93, set on Oct 15, 2021.
60.51Oct 30 202085.93Oct 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.11 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.06%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:10 BST.