- After almost $18tn in deals over the past five years, what comes next?
- Competition heats up in India’s online food delivery market
- Naspers leads $1bn funding round for India’s Swiggy
- India’s Byju’s looks to launch its online learning app in US and UK
- Profitable classifieds business drives 1H earnings for Naspers
- Investments fuel a third of profits at Tencent and Alibaba
- Rocket Internet: permanent revolution
- South African media group Naspers to spin off pay-TV unit
- EM technology sector cut down to size as BATs reclassified
- Tencent profit decline reflects China’s firmer state control
Naspers Ltd (NPN:JNB) closed at 306,422.24, 29.69% above the 52 week low of 236,266.00 set on Oct 30, 2018.
236,266.00Oct 30 2018379,000.00Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.36tn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||435.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||650.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.21%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 15:02 GMT.