- NRG Releases 12th Annual Sustainability Report Highlighting Consistent Actions That Drive Stakeholder Value
- NRG Energy, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 6, 2022
- Alexandra Pruner Joins Malta Inc.'s Female Team Leading Energy Transition
- NRG Energy, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
NRG Energy Inc (NRA:FRA) closed at 35.73, 19.14% above the 52 week low of 29.99 set on Nov 10, 2021.
29.99Nov 10 202144.34May 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||16.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.33 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.72%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 08:16 BST.