- Insight Uses Intelligent Technology Solutions™ to Help Detect Symptoms and Prevent Spread of Viruses
- New Edition of Insight Tech Journal Explores Post-Pandemic Future of Business
- COVID-19 Pandemic Underscores Importance of IT in Business Resiliency, Insight Study Finds
- Insight Recognized as Intel 2020 U.S. Innovation Partner of the Year
- Insight to Present at Stifel 2020 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Insight Jumps 21 Spots on 2020 Fortune 500 List
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- Insight Smart Solutions Earn 3 Honors in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards 2020
- Insight to Present at the 48th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Insight and Genetec Partner to Help Make Cities Smarter, Communities Safer
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT:NSQ) closed at 48.20, 70.62% above the 52 week low of 28.25 set on Mar 18, 2020.
28.25Mar 18 202073.22Jan 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2020 21:00 BST.